dunes properties is seeking a dynamic individual who is familiar with the Charleston coast and has marketing and administrative experience to fulfill the role of Sales and Marketing Coordinator at the Real Estate Studio (TRES), reporting to the Director of Real Estate Operations and to the Director of Marketing. This individual is responsible for providing administrative support to a team of real estate agents, along with supporting the Director of Marketing and managing the office.
Administrative duties for real estate agents including:
- -Scheduling showing appointments on behalf of the agent, editing and/or writing contracts, creating mailing lists as needed, searching country records available online to look up property and tax records as needed
- -Typing listing agreements on behalf of agent, and entering listings into the MLS and maintaining them
- -Submit all contracts and listing agreements to Director of Real Estate Operations
- -Review all ratified contracts for accuracy and completion
Supporting Director of Marketing with responsibilities including:
- -Creating and distributing monthly e-newsletter
- -Writing content and posting on the Charleston Coast blog
- -Creating and distributing marketing collateral for postcards, e-blasts, and flyers as needed by the agent
- -Website modifications including editing pages on WordPress
- -Contribute to the company social media accounts at LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Pinterest with new listings and sold listings
- -Significant attention and contribution to the dunes properties Facebook page, which includes keeping track of posts on the shared social media calendar
- -Assist the marketing director with design projects as needed in Adobe InDesign, including advertisements and other company publications
- -Write and distribute press releases in a timely manner for announcements include new agents and Artists Receptions
- -Help coordinate Artists Receptions with new featured artist every 6 weeks at TRES, which includes answering any questions from the artists, handling press releases, designing Reception invitations, and marketing the reception on social media and within the company
Basic office management tasks that include but are not limited to:
- -Keeping filing cabinet with all real estate contracts and files fully stocked at all times
- -Keeping information and sales numbers on the production board up to date
- -Checking daily that handouts throughout the office are stocked, including all area maps, magazines, walk-in cards, Best of Charleston handout, copies of Vacation Rental Brochure and Real Estate Magazine
- -Responsible for keeping the status and prices of properties up to date on the insert for the Real Estate Magazine and distributing to all other admins at other offices on the first of each month
- -Keeping screen savers on the Plasma TVs up to date with any new/sold listings
- -Creating the monthly up-schedule for the up agents at TRES
- -Coordinate with outside vendors to order items for TRES as needed such as standard office supplies, bathroom and kitchen supplies, bottled water, etc.
- -Assistance and coordination with the office Sales Manager of all office Sales Meetings, including the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- -Preparing the office for company wide sales meetings by ensuring seating for all attendants, handing out necessary documents to all attendants, and tidying the office after meeting
- -Scheduling meetings held in TRES Conference room, preparing for scheduled meeting by keeping the conference room tidy and the refrigerator fully stocked, and providing any requested items/documents for meetings
- -General administrative duties such as answering & transferring calls with admins from other offices and transferring vacation rental calls to the vacation rental department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Communications or similar field
- 2-5 years minimum administrative experience with some marketing and real estate experience essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work between multiple departments on a daily basis
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign
- Extensive experience with all social media outlets
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC with the ability to troubleshoot on both
- Experience with Gmail and Google applications including Google Calendar and creating/editing documents in Google Drive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of personnel
- Real Estate License or previous experience in a real estate office a plus!
- Experience using Mailchimp a plus!
Monday-Friday, 9-5 position
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, salary expectations, résumé, and any other information you find relevant to the position that will “wow” us to ryoung[at]dunesproperties.com. Please no calls.
dunes properties is a boutique real estate, vacation rental, and property management company serving the Charleston area since 1989 with offices in Downtown Charleston, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, and the Kiawah/Seabrook area. In 2007, dunes properties opened their flagship location at 214 King St., The Real Estate Studio – a new way for people to view area real estate, from the comfort of a couch with the ease of a custom interface on a wide-screen TV – all in a beautiful, no-pressure environment across from Charleston Place.