Turn-key Restaurant for sale on Folly Beach, SC – $1,699,000
This restaurant (formerly the Seashell) for sale at 41 Center St, Folly Beach, SC has just been reduced from $2,599,000. The owner is motivated to sell. So what do you get for $1,699,000? (Call Keith McCann of Dunes Properties at 843.442.6675 or 843.513.1400)
- A Turn-key property. You can have a restaurant up and running in one week. It includes everything down to the forks and knives.
- Restaurant seats 130 at 2,912 sq ft
- Parking lot for 32 cars
- Large outdoor patio at 851 sq ft fronting Center St (the main shopping/dining area on Folly Beach)
- 1BR Cottage in the back that rents for $1000/month.
- Purchased for approximately $1.1M in 2001, added an additional $1M in renovations. All new electrical plumbing, roof, walls (cinder block, rebar and concrete), kitchen and fixtures. Thermopane windows.
- Custom furniture, fixtures and lighting
- Largest Back of House on Folly Beach
Architect: Dan Sweeney
Interior Designer: Amelia Handegan
Hardscape/Landscape Designer: Sheila Wertimer, one of Charleston most famous landscape architects.
Kitchen Designer: Al Berger, also designed Peninsula Grill, Tristan and Hanks in Downtown Charleston
The property is represented by Dunes Properties Real Estate.
|Restaurant for Sale at 41 Center St Folly Beach SC – $1,699,000|
About Folly Beach and the restaurant scene
Folly Beach is one of three barrier islands located 15 minutes from Downtown Charleston. Called “The Edge of America”, the Folly community is reminiscent of a 1950s beach town with all the modern amenities. While most of the island has homes for permanent residents or vacation rentals, its primary hotel, the Holiday Inn, just completed major renovations in 2009 (and they are stunning). Added to that is a new chic beachside restaurant and bar, Blu. Other recent restaurant/bar openings include Center Street Kitchen, The Drop-In, Rita’s Grill, the Folly Beach Brewing Company, and Tokyo Crepe.