Real Estate Buyer’s Negotiating Inventory
Are you ready to negotiate the purchase price of your next real estate purchase? There is much to consider and your real estate professional is there to help you find your way. Here are a few things to consider:
- What are the conditions of the market?
- What is your financial position?
- Are there contigencies/conditions that you want to include as part of the negotiations?
- What is your negotiating threshold?
- How is the offer to be presented to the seller/seller’s agent?
- What do you know about the seller’s motivation?
- What intangibles are there between the buyer and seller?
- Are there any wild cards that should be considered?
As real estate professionals, these are a few of the things we consider with buyer clients when preparing to make an offer to purchase real estate. There is much more to consider-contact Dunes Properties.