10 Reasons I Love Living in Downtown Charleston
- Myriad of transportation options.
- Diversity of my neighbors.
- Rooftop views that make you feel like Mary Poppins.
- Something new around every corner.
- Something old around every corner.
- Murray Blvd at sunset.
- Church bells.
- City noises with a little bit of country thrown in.
- Can get to the water in any direction in 5 minutes.
- Foooooood, oh glorious food. Food.
- Art walks, architecture, bonfires in my courtyard, Colonial Lake, dolphins, Farmer’s Market, 15 minutes to beaches, foghorns, G&M, King St, piazzas, Pineapple Fountain, people-watching, sailing in the Harbor, shipping cranes, tourists, whinnies.
If you live downtown, what are your Top 10 Reasons you wouldn’t want to leave? If you live elsewhere, share your Top 10 with us too. Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, James Island, Sullivan’s Island, Mt. Pleasant…. They are all unique and beautiful in their own ways, so share the wealth! –Kristin B. Walker
And if you are thinking about moving to Charleston, ask us what it’s like. We’ll give you the lowdown on our Lowcountry.